(Information for 2,119 feature films, 1951-1970, browse or search)
- Blank means that no reliable information with us.
- For Music Directors and Lyricists, a hyphen separation means joint work eg Sapan-Jagamohan.
- And, a comma means that they signed their worked separately.
- Confusion about the same names has not been completely removed.
- In the Other Music Credits tab, if nothing is mentioned, Assistant Music Director is implied.
- For other credits such as Associate, Conductor etc., the role is mentioned.
- For the Music Company, GCIL = Gramophone Company of India Ltd, HMV = His Master's Voice
- Censor year is mentioned, rest of the information is in Censor Information section.
- The Additional Cast information is mainly about Junior Artists and Group Dancers.
For help on searching see Usage Guide